Relink.
Hey guyz, as you see i've already changed my blog domain already. Try looking for me or leave a a tag over here, and i'll get back to you soon.
Sorry for not putting down my new domain bcoz of someone. I know you can manage to find me (If you try hard enough!)
My new blog domain's seriously quite easy to figure out. Just think harder :D
I know you guyz/readers will miss me. Wait, do i even have pplz reading my blog? Lolz.
Sorry for not putting down my new domain bcoz of someone. I know you can manage to find me (If you try hard enough!)
My new blog domain's seriously quite easy to figure out. Just think harder :D
I know you guyz/readers will miss me. Wait, do i even have pplz reading my blog? Lolz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home